Tuesday, March 05, 2013

One Year in the Life of a Field: February

In January, I began a year-long project to document a field as it changes throughout the year. You might think that nothing happens in the winter, but several rows of carrots well on their way and green-leafy things are currently in season.

To see January's pictures, click here.

In February the field looks a lot like January, but the green stuff really is bigger. And the weather was better this time - look at the blue sky!


Last month I couldn't tell - but yes, it looks like a million carrots are growing in there!



The other fields are being readied for the coming spring planting.


I wanted an overall view of the field, but this one is hampered by so many billboards and poles. Next time, I think I will choose a different field!


No comments: